- Rs.5000/per participant it Includes Taxes, Registration kit, Hands-On Lab, team working materials, Certification Cost, Human Resources fee.(group discounts are also available).
- Register by selecting your internship Centre (Online Registration Mandatory).
You are requested to pay the course fee using any one of the following options.
Bank Account Details
Account Name: ISDI
Account Number: 4199002100019613
Bank: Punjab National Bank
Account Type: Current
IFSC Code: PUNB0419900 (Use this code if you’re doing Internet banking)
Group Discount Details
- 3 Participants: Fee per participant is Rs.4750 i.e. (3*4750=Rs.14,250) is payable by the Group.
- 5 Participants: Fee per participant is Rs.4500 i.e. (5*4500=Rs.22,500) is payable by the Group.
- 8 Participants: Fee per participant is Rs.4250 i.e. (8*4250=Rs.34,000) is payable by the Group.
- 12 Participants: Fee per participant is Rs.4000 i.e. (12*4000=Rs.48,000) is payable by the Group.
- Early bird group discount available only till Nov 30th, 2017.
- The entire participant fee in a group should be collected by a Group Representative and deposited in the above given account in a single transaction
- Group can use any one of the above mentioned payment methods to confirm your seats after completing the payment procedure group representative need to send a mail consists of proof of fee transaction along with all the group member details in an excel sheet mention Name, College Name, Mail id, Mob no. of each member in the team.
- Internship passes of all the members in a group will only be send to group representative mail id it is his/her responsibility give pass to respective team members
In order to confirm your registration you need to follow below steps :
- Direct Bank Deposit
- Internet Banking (Using NEFT/IMPS/BHIM App)
- Cash to Coordinator
1. Direct Bank Deposit
Step 1: Kindly visit any nearest bank branch (Preferably one in which you/your parents hold an account)
Step 2: Kindly fill the deposit/NEFT challan available in the bank for the above mentioned account and pay the cash in the counter and you will receive an acknowledgement counterfoil from the bank.
Step 3: After obtaining the Counterfoil from the bank kindly scan the same and mail to email@example.com
Note: Kindly keep the original counterfoil with you if require you should be in a position to show at the registration desk on first day.
2. Internet Banking
Step 1: Log on to your online internet banking account on your respective bank online banking website
Step2: Add above given bank account as a Beneficiary to you internet banking account.
Step 3: Once bank approved the added beneficiary account transfer the fee to the account added.
Step 4: Take a screen shot of the transaction confirmation and mail it to firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Cash to coordinator
Step 1: You can also hand over the cash to coordinator i.e. either to Expertshub representative or to host college faculty/student coordinators (It is available only in Bangalore) if you are the participant from the host city or host college or nearest college and collect the receipt from Expertshub/college officials.
Step 2: To Setup an appointment with our city manager you can whatsapp us at +91 8056782897 and pay the fees in person(Currently this option is available only in Pune, Hyderabad and Bangalore). Once you received the receipt from our city manager take a photo of the same and mail it to email@example.com
- Subject: Internship Name_Applied Centre
- Content: 1. Bank Name, 2. Details of the participants- Name, College Name, Mail Id, Contact Number.
- Attachment: Screen shot of the transaction or a Receipt Image
- Your Registration will be confirmed once you have send the scanned copy of the counter foil/Transaction Screen shot/ Coordinator Receipt to above mentioned mail id
- You will receive an acknowledgement mail from Expertshub confirming the payment subsequently you / your team will receive Internship Passes.
Note: Mail without the above details will be rejected straightaway.